Site Manager Assistant
SALARY / PAY RANGE:
$17 per hour, a non exempt position
If you enjoy hospitality and working with seniors, we want to talk to you! Meals that Connect is a local nonprofit organization serving hot noontime meals to seniors. We have 10 dining sites throughout San Luis Obispo County where we serve congregate meals and disperse packaged meals for home delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English, bi-lingual Spanish a bonus
• General purpose, operations, and philosophy of Senior Nutrition
• Basic principles of safe and sanitary food handling
• Reporting Elder Abuse
• Working collaboratively with staff, volunteers and older clients
• Working with food to present it in a safe and appetizing manner
• Working in Google Suite of applications
• Follow instructions of the site manager
• Learn our client intake and meal tracking computer program and prepare reports.
• Call volunteers to help schedule drivers and provide daily instructions to volunteers.
• Do client intake and follow up assessments in person and on the phone.
• Be free of communicable diseases that are food or air borne.
• Provide your own transportation that is reliable for client visits.
• Exhibit good personal hygiene.
• Lift 20 lbs